Skip to main content

My shits

Dreams, 
Very quintessential, 
Defining everything we ever live to be.
Years of sweats,
Yet only few gets to live them.
I,
Dreaming was all I ever did,
Most essential dreams I would identity,
Working towards it,
Yet I have seen many failures,
Counting milestones,
Building bridges,
Ways I would create,
Just so I could live one of the thousands dreams.
Determination leads you,
Dreams form a constellation,
And I have many glittering stars,
One for each dreams,
But I see only brightest,
Conquering won't be easy I thought.
If I would have that star into my palm,
Only time will tell.
Few I had and lived.
Some more I want to live,
Dreams reminds how alive one can be, 
Dreams teach you possibilities,
Dreams a few or more,
Defines you.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can the future be any different? If I choose this, considering something, wishing different things, can I still hold onto this thought? What if? I meekly submit myself, for the things I cannot take charge of, wondering if I should stop brooding. Then I remember, if risks are not taken, what assurance do I have to live something, more lively. So I zoom the things, thoughts actually, focusing on now, remembering impermanence. I did something, to remind myself, things will happen if it's meant to.

you&i

You and I bonded by faith and time. Without You  the I is incomplete. I remember being stupid, hopeless and carefree until you came. Without you, the I will be lost in the darkness unable to distinguish myself.Today I can say I’m a happy person with so much of love and care to show up on. You are responsible for playing major roles and for being the idol I always wanted to follow. I say silly things, but you never misunderstood me instead you approached me with love. Being bestowed with you I consider myself as lucky for I can be strong and speak my mind. For I cannot be one without you… Life. Born to alone, so die alone, but how can I die without you, for you are my best friend, my soul mate, my only wish, and my only hope is you. I started my life relying on you and if you don’t understand me then I guess no one will for I always believed you as my mirror. Seeing two sides of everything I get shattered, but deep down I know you can be my reasons to stand up fighting endle...
weak and strong two sides of man, I am strong because I was weak. poor and rich two sides of faith, poor with wealth and rich with experiences. fat and thin two sides of beauty, thin or fat I am healthy. white and dark , two colors, I love both the colors. happiness and sorrow, two sides of life, I know happiness because of sorrow.